Mega Builders: A leading construction company in Los Angeles
When it comes to rework the whole house, it needs exclusive to be considered. So, it is suggested to technique a expert company or expert that can provide renovating solutions to their client in the area. You just need get hold of the most reliable support company to make use of their support without investing your money.
Our organization “Mega Builders” is the top construction company los angeles Company to offer excellent house renovating services. We are dedicated to providing several alternatives that include customized houses, entire house renovating, developments, design & build, unique modern kitchen, house damage restoration, and screen set up with many others. We work with a team of experienced and professional workers, who have several years of practice in providing these types of alternatives.
We take advantage of state of the art technological innovation and tools to achieve our home additions Los Angeles tasks completely. We provide our services to customers coming from the whole area at very good support expenses. We use excellent personal solar segments and components for proper set up process. We only bring products generated by the world’s major producers present in the nation. Our main concern is to provide top quality products and amazing solutions.
In spite of that, if you are interested to hire experienced design build contractor Los Angeles, then you can consult with us. We are committed to give quality and professionals experts to our customers. To know more about us feel free to explore our website at www.megabuilders.com
Bifold window walls…
Our GC Alon’s response to a question about choosing the right bifold window walls:
As the popularity of this element increased over the past few years, this type of door system has become quite widely available.
Consult with your architect/designer/builder/door vendor and you should get suggestions as to brands.
Link to post on Houzz:
How many light pendants over a kitchen island?
Our GC Alon’s response to a question on Houzz about how many pendant lights can fit over an island:
“I cannot speak to the size of this island. As for the number of pendants – that is a function of the pendants’ size (in this picture they are very large and so only 3 serve this entire island) and the size of the island. In other words, it varies on a case to case basis.”
Link to Houzz post:
Approach Experienced Los Angeles Home Builders to Build a Dream Home
Do you want to own a luxurious adobe to live? Do you want to build a dream home? Well, it can be possible with highly experienced Los Angeles home builders. These builders will assist you to construct homes within a budget. However, there are numerous builders across the city that offer world-class services to all the people. But if you want to approach a good contractor Los Angeles, then you can contact Mega Builders. Being one of the leading companies, we offer exceptional home improvement and construction services to each and every customer. We feel proud ourselves to become the member of (NARI) National Association of the Remodeling Industry and (BBB) Better Business Bureau.
Our company has vast experience to handle all the projects in a successful manner. What’s more, we specialize to deliver projects on time to all the customers. By hiring us, you can make your dream come true of of owning custom homes Los Angeles. What’s more, our service charges are extremely lower as compared to other contractors. Before hiring us, you can also check out our gallery section to get an idea about our work quality. Besides custom homes, we also offer a range of services that include whole house remodeling, unique modern kitchens, design & build, etc. Our staff members always strive to offer exceptional services to all the customers. So, if you are interested to hire us for custom home or remodeling project, then you can contact via telephone anytime!
Shower floors: What type of drain system is used to achieve a barrier free entrance?
It is not so much a question of the drain system. Rather one of waterproofing and sloping to assure drainage.
The drain can be a regular shower drain or a linear drain.
When designing or building a barrier free shower, we recommend waterproofing the entire floor of the bathroom (hot mop is great).
When floating for tile, the tile setters need to pay close attention to sloping the floor so that flow lines are positive and all direct water to the drain(s).
Link to post in Houzz:
Newly wed…and newly homeowners..what to do?
Our GC Alon’s advice to a newly wed couple trying to go about remodeling their new home the right way:
Congrats on the house…and marriage
Your game plan should include the following:
– As noted above, take a breath, enjoy the home and get to live in it for a while
– Get a consumer-grade design program, draw your existing floor plan and, as you are struck with needs and wants, start drawing these in.
– Decide on a budget that makes sense and ‘reverse-engineer’ the planned project to it
– Work on the financial side of the planned project much like you do on the planning side
– As the stars start to fall in alignment (the time when you can ‘pull the trigger’ draws near) expand your prep to include identifying competent and recommended contractors / designers / architects for your project (you are already on Houzz, which is the absolutely best place to start)
Best of luck!”
Link to post in Houzz:
When to hire an electrician..
Most homeowners should be comfortable with changing a light bulb….aside from that, you should hire an electrician!
Our GC Alon’s response to a discussion on Houzz about stucco:
1. Yes, stucco can be painted (if you choose to do this, make sure to use the right kind of paint and prep)
2. Yes, if you paint the fresh stucco I would give it as much time as possible both for curing and for settling and shrinkage cracks to develop (so you could have them repaired as part of the paint job)
3. If this is a contractor mistake, he most certainly needs to provide corrective measures.
4. You may want to ask him to fog coat the walls with acrylic fog. This may be a better solution for your situation.
5. If he suggests reapplying the color coat in the area where it was mixed wrong, your existing color coat must be removed first (this is typically done with sandblasting). Applying another color coat on top of existing will create two possible problems: A. Per bonding (i.e. you will be dealing with flaking before too long) and B. Stucco will be too thick at openings (doors and windows).
Best of luck!
Link to discussion on Houzz:
How to make unlevel slab floors level..
Out GC Alon’s advice on making an unlevel slab floor level:
First investigate this, as this is quite an extreme situation.
However, you may be able to address this (losing headroom). Remove all flooring material and apply lightweight concrete.
Lightweight concrete is practically liquid when applied (i.e. it is self-leveling) and can be installed as thin as 3/4″.
Link to discussion on Houzz:
How to protect your kitchen walls without side splash…
Splashes are great to have around water and where you cook. Side splashes are far away from either.
So if your preferred aesthetics is no side splashes, then that’s fine. A few things to consider though…
In terms of fit and finish, the stone fabricator should be able to provide a tight tolerance unless the corner is weird and out of square. But even in that case (if the slab does not fit the wall line perfectly) you can alway address the imperfection with some wall work before your final coat of paint.
Link to discussion in Houzz: